trying to import from dropbox into new account

Options
zeise
zeise
Community Member
edited September 2018 in Mac

I've run 1Password for years now, noticed that I wasn't syncing everything for whatever reason across all my devices. I've always had DropBox where my devices sync from.

So I thought after having invested an hour trying to get some devices to sync with dropbox that maybe I should do an annual subscription.

I purchased the annual subscription, but I'm lost and was never prompted to search for and move what was in Dropbox.

Are there easy steps to take? This has already consumed 3 hours I didn't have to begin with.

my computers are all Mac, latest OS, my iPhone and IPad are current IOS.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:new account, syncing from dropbox?

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Welcome to the forum, @zeise! Sorry for the confusion and difficulty getting things in sync. The good news here is that, once you've migrated your data and gotten all your devices signed into your 1password.com account, you won't have to worry about such inconsistencies again. Given that it sounds as if you may have different data in different places, and you've been working to solve this on your own, I think at this point, I'd like to ask you to create some diagnostics reports, one from JQW-86231-829 of your devices.

—Mac—
    https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/?mac

—iOS—
    https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/?ios

Please add the following code (including the square brackets) to the Subject line of your diagnostics emails before sending them:

[#JQW-86231-829]

This will link your diagnostics to our current discussion. I'll take a look and let you know what I find out.

For anyone else reading, please note: this ID is for @zeise only. If you’re experiencing the same issue and need help, please ask us for your own ID.

ref: JQW-86231-829

This discussion has been closed.