Very slow unlocking after upgrading to 7.2 in the app

Options

Hi,

I've just updated my mac to Mojave, and update 1password app to v7.2. After upgrading, my 1Password X becomes very slow in unlocking. Previously it unlocks instantly, but now it took nearly 5 seconds to unlock the vault. Is it possible that the upgraded vault introduces some issues in the current extension?

I've looked at the background.html, and found several errors. Not sure if that matters.

Thanks.

1Password Version: 7.2
Extension Version: 1.10.4
OS Version: OS X 10.14
Sync Type: 1password.com

Comments

• alexyang
    alexyang
    Community Member
    Options

Is there anyone here? This issue is very annoying. And I think it does not relate to the 1password mac upgrade, as my wife's account is now having the same issue after upgrading to v1.10.4 (she does not have 1password mac app). There is definitely some thing strange happening in v1.10.4 that dramatically increase the unlocking time.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited February 2019
    Options

@alexyang: Sorry for the inconvenience. Indeed, 1Password X is completely isolated in the browser, so other apps you install on your computer won't interact with it at all. I was able to reproduce the problem you're reporting, so we'll investigate to see what we can do to make it faster. Thank you for reporting this!

ref: x/b5x#590

• alexyang
    alexyang
    Community Member
    Options

Just upgraded to v1.11.0. Problem resolved! Thank you very much!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Awesome! Thanks for confirming! That was a tough one, but so far it looks like it's resolved this for all affected. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.