1P not working properly since Mojave

Options
Peter_Pappas
Peter_Pappas
Community Member
edited September 2018 in Mac

Feeling frustrated because I am never "solid" with my 1Pass on my iMac.

Updated the iMac to the new Apple OS Mojave and 1P is giving me an error message every time I open something inside of Chrome. Apparently it can't type something that is needed. Before I do something to cripple the program maybe I should get some advice.

There also seems to be more than 1 vault on this computer and I need to get rid of the one I am not using. How do I find and identify them?

Peter

1Password Version: 6.8.8
Extension Version: 4.7.3.90
OS Version: 10.14
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Peter_Pappas
    Peter_Pappas
    Community Member
    Options

Okay, so I just read the message that says 1P will no longer hit the keys to go to a web site and it is Apple's restriction causing it.

How do I stop the error message telling me that from popping up every time?

• @Peter_Pappas,

Being that you're using 6.8.8 you'll want to go to Preferences -> Browsers and click the checkbox that says "automatically sign in after filling usernames and passwords"

• Peter_Pappas
    Peter_Pappas
    Community Member
    edited September 2018
    Options

Thanks Rudy, but that has been checked ON from day one. I just double checked to make sure in case I was mistaken and it is checked on. I realize that I have to enter manually now and that is okay. i want to find how to stop the error box from coming up.

Peter

• @Peter_Pappas,

Yes, I mean that you should uncheck that box as that's what's causing the alert to appear.

This discussion has been closed.