Where do I go to see what I purchased from 1P and when?

Options
Peter_Pappas
Peter_Pappas
Community Member
edited September 2018 in Mac

Where can I log in to see what I have purchased and what the dates are? Everything I find online wants me to log into a vault. Is that where my history of purchases are kept now?

Peter

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Peter_Pappas - no, the "sign in" buttons you're likely seeing (can't be sure because I don't know what specific page you're on) are for users of 1password.com memberships to sign in to their own vaults on the web. Your license history is not there. We used to have a user-facing portal for looking up licenses, but that older site has been all-but-removed, due to its age and security issues surrounding the software it was built with. In short, what you likely remember -- user-enabled license lookup -- no longer exists. However, I'm happy to re-send any license information out to you, but I'll need an email address or addresses you used to purchase, in order to look them up and re-send them. Please do not post those here. Instead, email us at support+forum@agilebits.com and include a link to this thread so we can "connect the dots." You'll get an automated reply from our BitBot assistant that includes a support ID number; please post that number here, so you don't have to wait in the queue. If you're 100% certain that the email address you used to purchase any past licenses is the same one you used to register for this forum, you can just reply here instead of emailing and let me know that, and I'll send them out.

This discussion has been closed.