A diet for 1Password Mini?

Options
ajbool
ajbool
Community Member

Hi,

I find the pinned 1Password mini windows to be extremely large - especially given that that they float above all other windows. Just a few can take over a large part of my laptop's screen.

Here is a sample one:

Its height is about 50% of my screen; with a large part of that taken up by the modification / creation dates; not something I need to hand at every moment.

Could you consider reducing this down to just the most essential items; perhaps to something like the following:

Many thanks,

aid

1Password Version: 7.2.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.14
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@ajbool - thanks for writing in. 1Password mini in 1Password 7 for Mac is indeed different than it was in previous versions, for a number of reasons. You can adjust the size yourself to a certain extent, just as you can with any window in the interface, by grabbing a corner and dragging. But you're correct that there is a lower-limit to how small the mini window can be made, and it's particularly noticeable on smaller MacBook screens than it is on, say, a 27" Retina iMac Pro. We're considering some changes to the UI of the new mini window, but I don't have anything to report on that score just now. We'll certainly take your ideas into account, however, and thanks for taking the time to share them with us. :)

This discussion has been closed.