Problem Syncing after buying Subscription Model

ankitanks
ankitanks
Community Member

Hi I have been using standalone apps for long time now. Recently I moved to subscription model. Now my iPhone and Mac has different number of items. I thought you guys took care of syncing in a subscription model. How do I sync a particular vault without losing any of the items. Thank you.

1Password Version: 1Password 7 Version 7.1.2 (70102000)
Extension Version: 4.7.3.90
OS Version: 10.12.6
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @ankitanks

I’m sorry to hear about the trouble. Is this vault part of your membership? Are you signed into the same membership account on all devices?

Ben

• ankitanks
    ankitanks
    Community Member

Yes same account. I also deleted all my local vaults.

• Thanks, @ankitanks. I'd like to ask you to create some diagnostics reports, one from each of your devices:

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

With your email please include:

• A link to this thread: https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/96354/
    • Your forum username: ankitanks

That way I can "connect the dots" when I see your diagnostics in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number.  Please post that number here so I can track down the diagnostics and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once I see the diagnostics I'll be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.