To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

site crashed at first log-in, so didn't get my secret key - and now I cant sign-in. Stuck!

Options
MichaelLeck
MichaelLeck
Community Member

I just submitted info for membership and made my master password. At first-sign-in screen the site crashed (running on Crome browser). I tried to enter 1password.com again and was now asked to log-in and to enter a secret key which I havent received. And cant reset account and start over again. Stuck in the middle.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Site crashed at "first-sign-in" so didnt receive a secret key .. and now I cant log-in. Stuck!

Comments

• Ben
    Options

@MichaelLeck

I’m very sorry to hear about the trouble. If the account hasn’t been created yet you may be able to start the process fresh by simply signing up agin. If you’re getting an error that your email address is already in use please send an email to our sales team at sales@1password.com. When you email in you’ll get a support ID back. Please post that ID here so I can expedite your request.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.