To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Delete Account

Options
jonnyaz
jonnyaz
Community Member

I sent an email (support ID [#QTW-52956-771] ) last Wednesday to have my account deleted because I could not find my key. I have not heard back from anyone yet. Can I please get some help?

Thanks!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@jonnyaz: I'm sorry for the trouble. I've found your email, and will get back to you via support@1password.com shortly to help.

ref: QTW-52956-771

• jonnyaz
    jonnyaz
    Community Member
    Options

@brenty, it’s been a couple of days since your initial response. Can you please proceed with deleting my account?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

I've already responded to you via email. Let's continue the conversation there to avoid confusion and duplication of effort — on both of our parts. ;)

• bravooo
    bravooo
    Community Member
    Options

hi brenty i want to delete my account and start over again, i forgot my masterpassword but still have my secret key. Please help me out.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Unfortunately the Secret Key alone will be insufficient; the Master Password is also needed to decrypt the data. If you need help starting over, please shoot us an email at support@1password.com and post the Support ID here so we can take a look.

This discussion has been closed.