How to import passwords saved in 'Settings Passwords' on an iPhone 6S Plus iOS 12 into 1Password?

Options
StephenBC
StephenBC
Community Member

I want to use the 1Password app on my iPhone first of all as iOS Safari and then Firefox have the majority of my most recent (last 3 years) passwords.

Your Youtube videos should be less self-congratulatory "Magical" and more explicit in terms of detail covering different scenarios: such as importing the passwords saved in 'Settings - Passwords' on an iPhone 6S Plus running iOS 12 into 1Password!

I will then install the 1Password app on my new Samsung S9 Galaxy Plus and an audio PC workstation running Windows 10 and synchronise all my passwords across all my devices including this old 2008 MacBook Pro I am typing on.

1Password Version: 7.2.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 12
Sync Type: Have not yet synced
Referrer: forum-search:How to import passwords saved in 'Settings - Passwords' on an iPhone 6S Plus iOS 12 into 1Password?

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @StephenBC

such as importing the passwords saved in 'Settings - Passwords' on an iPhone 6S Plus running iOS 12 into 1Password!

Unfortunately there is no way to do that as iOS doesn't have any sort of export function for those items. Do those passwords exist anywhere else that you could import from? You can read about the types of imports 1Password can perform and how to do so here:

https://support.1password.com/import/

Ben

This discussion has been closed.