Sync error the data folder 1Password is configured to sync no longer exists

DavidR2K
DavidR2K
Community Member

I am unable to sync 1Password for android on Samsung S9 with up to date Android OS. Tried reinstalling 1Password for Android and choosing Dropbox for the initial sync. 1Password finds my opvault correctly and it is the same one that I am using on my Windows10 devices but when I enter the password I keep getting the sync error "the data folder 1Password is configured to sync no longer exists".

Any help greatly appreciated! I have enjoyed using your product over several years and I'm not used to having any problems with it!!

Kind regards,

David

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Android 8.0.0
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• DavidR2K
    DavidR2K
    Community Member

Apol: 1Password for Windows 4.6.2.626

• Hi @DavidR2K. Thanks for reaching out! I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your Android device:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Android)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

With your email please include:

• A link to this thread: https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/96764/sync-error-the-data-folder-1password-is-configured-to-sync-no-longer-exists#latest
    • Your forum username: DavidR2K

That way I can "connect the dots" when I see your diagnostics in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number.  Please post that number here so I can track down the diagnostics and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once I see the diagnostics I'll be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

This discussion has been closed.