Firefox 7 Missing Identity Match Toolbar

I had a small toolbar in Firefox 7 that showed matched to the current website login page, Identities, etc. I installed Firefox 8 and didn't like 1Password support (mostly because this toolbar was missing), so I reinstalled Firefox 7. Now I can't find it there, either. Can you tell me how to get it back?

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Welcome to the forums, KyCats75! Thanks for asking about this.

We have changed the extension works in Firefox, but all your favorite features are still there. Please take a look at our Welcome Guide and let me know if you have any questions:

http://help.agilebits.com/1Password3/3_minute_expert.html

At this time, Mozilla is only issuing security updates for the latest version of Firefox and the older version 3. All other versions have unpatched security vulnerabilities. Additionally, it is not known how long Mozilla will be maintaining the older Firefox 3 browser. As a 1Password user, we know that you take security seriously, so we thought it was wise to let you know this.

In light of the above, it is obviously a good idea to upgrade to the latest Firefox version if at all possible. However, if you still decide to use an older version of Firefox for some reason, version 3 is the one we suggest.

Please see our Other Versions of 1Password page for information about support for Firefox 3 in Snow Leopard and Lion.

Please note that the old 1Password extension for Firefox 3 is provided as is, and no further updates will be made to it.
This discussion has been closed.