Thanks AgileBits .... no help needed.

nachalnik
nachalnik
Community Member

No problem, no requests ... just wanted to say thanks for continuing to make 1PW one of my most vital apps. I've been a 1PW user since version 1.5. In all that time, through all of the version upgrades, I don't think I have ever had a serious problem, save reporting a few sites that did not seem to work well with 1PW (long ago). Upgrades have always gone smoothly with zero issues. I am not a fan of subscriptions (especially in apps) and really don't need multiple vaults or to share with other family members. I was quite content to stick with version 6, even after upgrading two of my Macs to Mojave. For me, iCloud was sufficient to sync my 1PW data among my three Macs and iPhone. After giving it some thought, made a decision this morning to go ahead and upgrade to 1PW 7 (with a license, rather than a subscription account). Again, everything went smoothly with only one hiccup ... that being the Chrome extension for Vivaldi not working. After deleting the Vivaldi NativeMessagingHosts folder and restarting Vivaldi ... all was fine. No problems with my other browsers (Firefox 62.03 and Safari 12). While I don't need or use all of the new features in 1PW 7 ... remain quite happy in how straight forward and easy to use the application remains. Thanks guys and gals ... you continue to do a great job and provide super customer support, as one can see by looking through the support forum.

Dennis in PA

1Password Version: 7.2.1
Extension Version: 4.7.3.90
OS Version: 10.14
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@nachalnik: Wow. Thank you for taking the time to share such kind words, Dennis! I have to say, it sounds like you may owe it to yourself in part for having such a smooth experience with 1Password for so long. I'm not sure a lot of folks would have been able to sort out the Vivaldi Native Messaging Host thing themselves. I wish that everyone could have an equally uneventful more-than-a-decade-now using 1Password, but of course we're for them — and for you, should you find yourself in need of assistance in the future. Thanks so much for your support over the years. Enjoy 1Password! :chuffed:

• rafiul_awal
    rafiul_awal
    Community Member
    edited October 2018

o

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@rafiul_awal: Did you need help with 1Password?

This discussion has been closed.