Couldn't paste app-specific password copied in 1Password7

Options
cooper.mac
cooper.mac
Community Member

(1) I tried to paste the app-specific password stored in 1P for BusyCal into that app's accounts edit page on iOS 12. Though I'd just copied it from 1P, I didn't get the Paste or any other option when I selected the field to paste into. Has this been reported as a 1P issue?
(2) Also today, when trying to enter a password stored in 1P, iOS 12 asked me to choose the database, I chose 1P. The window that next appeared was a long long list of 1P items in no discernible order. Then trying to search for "BusyCal" returned items containing any letter b, u, s, y, c, a, l, instead of the word "busycal". The search was useless unless I went through 1400 entries in my Primary Vault. Has this been reported as an issue? Some order to the search results would be useful.

1Password Version: 7.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 12.0.1
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:app-specific password

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @cooper.mac

For the first issue please try copying text out of another app (such as the Notes app) and see if you’re able to paste that into the same field. If 1Password copies the requested text to the clipboard when you attempt to do so that’s really the end of our involvement. Pasting into the destination app is handled by the destination app.

For the second issue we are aware and are working on improving the search within the Password AutoFill feature. :+1:

Ben

This discussion has been closed.