To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

I've trialled the family subscription, don't want to continue, account now frozen

slm265
slm265
Community Member

I recently trialled the family subscription, having been very happy with the standalone iCloud synced app for years. I don't want to continue, my account has been frozen, but I cannot find a way to delete the trial subscription and revert to my previous functionality. I now have a product I can't use because I can't autofill websites, much less add new info, a fact which was never made clear when I activated the trial, and seems to be irreversible. Please help...

1Password Version: 7.1.2
Extension Version: 4.7.3
OS Version: 10.13.5
Sync Type: iCloud & account
Referrer: forum-search:downgrade

Comments

• Hey @sim265,

We can definitely help you move back to a standalone version of 1Password. Because we'll have to talk about some specifics of your account, we'll need to continue over email. Could you send us an email to support+forum@1password.com? Please include a link to this forum thread, and reply here with your Support ID that you'll receive in an automated email. That'll help us connect the dots.

• slm265
    slm265
    Community Member

Hi,
    I've already submitted email to the support address, case ref is #VSG-58641-771. I'll send another email though.

Many thanks,

Steve

• slm265
    slm265
    Community Member

New Support ID is #BPJ-79494-139.

Steve

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited October 2018

@slm265: I'm not sure you need two. ;)

It sounds like you just need to use 1Password without an account and sync your data from another device or create a new vault.

Anyway, I've got your email, and we can continue the conversation there. :)

ref: BPJ-79494-139

This discussion has been closed.