When will Agilebits provide me meaningful support?

Options
Amazme1
Amazme1
Community Member
edited October 2018 in iOS

I purchased 1Password years ago buying MAC and iOS pre-subscription versions. While my MAC and iOS versions sync with dropbox, the apps running on my wife's Apple laptop and iPhone don't sync and have old passwords (ie. they formerly synced). I have written many notes to Agilebits under several ticket numbers, but I can't get a straight answer out of them so I can fix this issue and get our 4 devices in sync. I mostly get lists of links to information provided for users so they can fix their own issues if lucky and no personal help from Agilebits. Since Agilebits claims I never purchased a standalone iOS license for my wife and hasn't acknowledged exactly how many device licenses I own, I asked them what I needed to do to connect up all our devices and I said I was willing to start paying for a family subscription if that was what it took after they took my money for some number of standalone licenses on (Mac and iPhones).

I should add that Agilebits vault info is unclear and extremely confusing regarding which file is the vault name and whether you need to create a personal file an delete your original file which is made more complex because the documentation doesn't say which file is your vault file. Duh, there's a Agilebits file and an OPvault. So which is your Vault, the OPvault? and how does an average user get help in changing 4 devices and establishing a family license so the user can get on with their life. Finding a person at Agilebits who can really help and support customers has become near impossible. There must be one who is up to the task. Finally, Agilebits claimed in a earlier response that they don't support syncing on Dropbox and if you are not syncing they refer you to Dropbox, but I don't think dropbox is responsible, because it works perfectly on my devices, so the issue must be a lack of clear information concerning the process for deleting and syncing vaults. 😱
1password 7.2.1 license under my name Mac desktop 2013, iPhone 8 iOS 12 1Password Version under my name, 1Password 7.2.1 on wife's Apple laptop licensed under my name, 1Password version 7.2.1 on iPhone 6S on OS 12 owned by wife but apparently unlicensed for 1Password. All devices synced with Dropbox.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Amazme1
    Amazme1
    Community Member
    edited October 2018
    Options

1Password team note: This comment was moved here from from: upgrade standalone to subscription.

I too would change to a family subscription if I could get someone at 1Password to tell me how and whether they will help get both my wife and myself syncing.
    1Password Version 7.2.1
    OS Version 10.14
    iOS Version 12

• Ben
    Ben
    edited October 2018
    Options

Hi @Amazme1

I see you already have an email conversation going with Corey on this subject. So as to not create further confusion and duplicate efforts we'll continue the conversation there.

Thanks!

Ben

ref: LYD-71841-383

This discussion has been closed.