To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

How to back Pro Features ?

Options
pjakkris
pjakkris
Community Member

Hi,

I upgrade my 1password to 1password - Password Manager, Pro Features on 13 Sep 2018 (349 Baht.)
Now today, my account is frozen. It need subscription.
How to I use my pro account without subscription ?

Thanks for your help.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Meek
    Options

Hey @pjakkris, I'm sorry to hear about the trouble! It sounds like you signed up for a 1Password membership. Memberships are by far the best way to use 1Password - you can read more about the benefits over the standalone 1Password apps here:
    https://support.1password.com/why-membership/

If you'd still like to switch back to the standalone apps, we can definitely help with that. We'll need to continue with that over email, so if that's the route you'd like to take, please send us an email to support+forums@1password.com. You should receive a support ID in an automated reply to that email - please reply to this post here with that ID so we can find your email faster.

• pjakkris
    pjakkris
    Community Member
    edited October 2018
    Options

I want to switch back to the standalone apps Pro Features.

My support ID is [#GKM-27775-429].

Thanks for your support.

• pjakkris
    pjakkris
    Community Member
    Options

Did you see it ? I'm waiting for your reply.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@pjakkris: Thanks! I see that we've received your email, so we can continue the conversation there. We'll take a look and get back to you shortly! :)

ref: GKM-27775-429

• pjakkris
    pjakkris
    Community Member
    Options

Hi, Brent.

Thank you for your reply.
    I have only 1 account for my 1 device. I don't have another account.
    I upgrade my 1password to 1password - Password Manager, Pro Features on 13 Sep 2018 (paid 349 Baht.) via in-app purchase. After that I register some setting in my app. So my account change to use free 1 month. But I can't back to Pro Features standalone.
    Now, I would like to back to Pro Features standalone at my device only.
    Please fix my issue.

Thank you

[#GKM-27775-429]

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thanks for clarifying. Purchasing the Pro Features for 1Password for iOS does not apply to a 1Password.com membership subscription account. If you want the membership to use all of the apps across your devices seamlessly, you'll have to subscribe. Otherwise you can use what you paid for — the Pro upgrade for the iOS app only — without an account and you'll be all set. You'll just need to sign out of the account in 1Password Settings > Accounts.

We'll continue the conversions via email in case we need to get any further details from you.

This discussion has been closed.