I have a 2 computer license for 1P 6. Do I now have to purchase 2 licenses, one for each machine?

Options
Kwajmeck
Kwajmeck
Community Member

My 1P 6 still works, sorta. Since I started on the path to getting 1P 7 (downloaded from the AgileBits site - the Apple sit won't load), now, I've decided to keep 1P 6. Now I can't get to install passwords. How do I get the Safari mini software?

1Password Version: 6.8.9
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.14
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I have a 2 computer license for 1P 6. Do I now have to purchase 2 licenses, one for each machine?

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Kwajmeck - 1Password mini is a part of 1Password, so you don't need to install it. My guess is what you're missing is the 1Password browser extension in Safari. If you've reverted to 1Password 6 for Mac in macOS 10.14 (“Mojave”) after having used 1Password 7 for Mac, you'll need to make sure you've fully quit and uninstalled version 7, then open Safari's Preferences > Extensions and make sure you don't still have the 7.x extension installed. Then be sure you DO have the older version 4.7.3.90 1Password extension that works with 1Password 6 for Mac installed and activated. If you don't have it, you will need to re-install it from the Safari Extensions Gallery. Hope that helps! :)

This discussion has been closed.