Can only see "Personal" vault of team account

Options

I am using 1Password currently without any issue on Mac and iOS but on Windows I can only see my "Personal" vault, not any other.

I am the owner and administrator of team account and can already see all vaults on my devices except on Windows. I already checked permissions, but no issue found, and for me it makes not sense to check, because there is no issue on other devices like Mac.

Any idea what I have to do to see other vaults?

Thx Thomas

1Password Version: 7.2.581
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10 1803
Sync Type: Team Account

Comments

• Hi @gl0tzk0wski,

Thanks for writing in.

Just to rule this out; did you by any chance restart 1Password on PC right after you sign in because it showed an empty vault initially before it shows all of your data?

Also, check to make sure your account is not in travel mode and is not pending confirmation; you can actually set it up in a way that it can't push all unsafe-for-work vaults to Windows app only.

• gl0tzk0wski
    gl0tzk0wski
    Community Member
    edited November 2018
    Options

Hi Mike,

thx for your answer and sorry for delay, was too busy and booted always into macOS. =)

I tried everything, (re)booted several times, signed in and out and nothing worked. I never used travel mode until now, enabled and disabled it again just for testing, but i can see my personal vault only.

Strange is, with a different Team account i can see all vaults, only not with my one. I cannot remember that i made different settings in both accounts.

But if it would be any setting why i can see everything in macOS and iOS? Any issue with my team account? Do you have any hint, does i miss something, but what? Because i am the owner/admin.

Thx Thomas

• gl0tzk0wski
    gl0tzk0wski
    Community Member
    Options

Hmpff... found it. I never knew that there are app specific settings and Windows was switched off. :dizzy:

• @gl0tzk0wski: Glad you found it! That was a feature some folks had asked for, primarily to keep data off employees' mobile devices. I hadn't ever thought of it, but that makes total sense. I've been pretty good the past several years, but went through a period where I lost 2 phones and had 2 stolen in the space of only a couple of years, so clearly for me my mobile devices may well be a smidge less secure (thank my stars for remote wipe, right? :wink:) Anyway, I'm glad all is now well and if we can do anything else to help, well, you know where to find us. :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.