cannot use the 104 sites saved on 1PASSPORT 7 since we upgraded to seven?? need help???

Options
FLYER64
FLYER64
Community Member

upgraded to 1 PASSPORT 7 YESTERDAY. Cannot open & use the new system? Registered new to and setup new user:FLYER64???

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:cannot use the 104 sites saved on 1PASSPORT 7 since we upgraded to seven?? need help???

Comments

• FLYER64
    FLYER64
    Community Member
    Options

PLEASE HELP SET UP UPGRADE, have used 1PASSPORT since 2014 Cannot use upgrade although all my sites are there??

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Welcome to the forum, @FLYER64! Our product is 1Password, not 1Passport. :) I'm sorry for the confusion. Without a little more information, however, it's difficult to say what's wrong specifically, and how we might help. Can you please tell us:

1. How many devices you use 1Password on?
    2. (for each device) - what version of OS you're using?
    3. (for each device) - what version of 1Password you're using?
    4. (for each device) - how you sync your data?

Anything else you think we should know about your specific setup and what exactly isn't working the way you think it should? Thanks. :)

• FLYER64
    FLYER64
    Community Member
    Options
    1. One device, 2. mac OS High Sierra 10.13.6 3. 1PASSWORD 7 (LOCKED OUT OF ALL PASSWORDS??) 4. do not understand "how you sync your data? ??? Please respond with telephone number so we can use this great system again!!
  • FLYER64
    FLYER64
    Community Member
    Options

__So should we forget about 1 PASSPORT....or will you help us??

• FLYER64
    FLYER64
    Community Member
    Options

Waiting for help for past few hours???

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@FLYER64 - thanks for your replies. This isn't a chat room, it's a message board, so the conversation doesn't happen in real time. I hope you weren't waiting beside the computer this entire time! We also do not have telephone support for 1Password, but I'm happy to continue helping you right here, if that's OK. Actually, I think it might be better at this point to continue this via email. I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your Mac:

https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/?mac

Please add the following code (including the square brackets) to the Subject line of your diagnostics email before sending it:

[#MLC-95343-656]

This will link your diagnostics to our current discussion. I'll take a look and let you know what I find out.

For anyone else reading, please note: this ID is for @FLYER64 only. If you’re experiencing the same issue and need help, please ask us for your own ID.

ref: MLC-95343-656

• FLYER64
    FLYER64
    Community Member
    Options

cannot use 1 PASSPORT 7 since upgrade last week. ???? appreciate if I can use this fine QUICK system to get online again.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@FLYER64 - I'm trying to help you. Please send in the diagnostics reports I requested in my previous posts, and make sure you include the code above (including the square brackets) in the Subject line of the email you send, so it will be linked with our ongoing conversation in email. Thanks, and looking forward to your diagnostics reports. Let's keep the conversation going via email, to avoid discussing personal details of your specific 1Password setup here in this public forum. :)

This discussion has been closed.