Strange problem just now

wombat
wombat
Community Member

Hi Folks, I had a very odd problem just now. I'd updated the password on one of my logins using a Mac client. On my Windows machine I could see the change. On iOS it wasn't there. Everything is in the same 1password account. I duplicated the offending entry and still I saw nothing on iOS. I restarted my iPhone and then I saw the duplicate entry and in addition it had the changed password. The original entry still had the old password. I deleted the original and renamed the copy and all seems OK. I have never encountered this before. Any ideas what might have happened? Thanks.

1Password Version: 7.2.581
Extension Version: 4.7.3.90
OS Version: Windows 10, iOS 12.0.1, High Sierra.
Sync Type: 1password account

Comments

• Hi @wombat,

Thanks for reporting this. I've moved this to the iOS forum, so our iOS team can investigate this as it sounds like the glitch may be in the iOS version of 1Password. Could you email us your diagnostics report from your iPhone, here's how. Please include the link to this thread in your email to us along with your forum username.

Let us know when you've sent it, so we can confirm we got your email.

• wombat
    wombat
    Community Member

Thank you Mike. Sent.

• @wombat

I'm not seeing any messages in our inbox from the email address you use here on the forum. Could you please post the support ID that you received from BitBot? Thanks.

Ben

• wombat
    wombat
    Community Member

Re: [#EEY-61466-421] 1Password for iOS Diagnostics Report @Ben

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Thanks! I see that we've received your email, so we can continue the conversation there. We'll take a look at the diagnostics and get back to you shortly! :)

ref: EEY-61466-421

This discussion has been closed.