1P is not taking me to the log in screen and filling the details. I get the subscription screen.

Bilby
Bilby
Community Member

I can log into 1P. I select the website I want to go to, but it keeps showing me the subscription screen. Previously it would take me to the log in page of my chosen website and auto fill. This time I had to manually to the site, and fill in the details myself. The 'open and fill' option doesn't work, all I get is the subscription screen. MacBook Pro 2012 retina, Mojave 10.14

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I can log in but all I get is the subscription screen.

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Bilby: Can you tell me what "subscription screen" you're referring to? If it's simpler, take a screenshot of this. To include it in your reply, simply click the document button in the top of the comment field, and select the file you wish to share:

Just be sure not to post anything sensitive, as this is a public forum. Thanks in advance!

• Bilby
    Bilby
    Community Member

Ok the first screen shot is where I see my favourites. I select 'open and fill' and it takes me to the second screenshot. If I remove the subscription info I have to start all over again.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Bilby: Oh! Thank you! You haven't purchased and/or registered 1Password 7, so it's prompting you to do so in order to unlock its features. Like it says, you can either get it as part of a 1Password.com membership along with the rest of the apps, or purchase a license specifically for that version right there. Otherwise you can go back to using whichever version you already paid for. I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

• Bilby
    Bilby
    Community Member

How do I go back to my previous version? I already paid for this some years ago.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Bilby: You'll have received an email receipt for the purchase. That will tell you where to download it from, and include your license information, if applicable. Definitely check your records for that. :)

This discussion has been closed.