To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

How do I actually get support?

etc
etc
Community Member

1) I submitted a ticket on October 4th and never got a response.
2) I can't seem to sign into the support website, as it takes me to my.1password.com, and even though I'm signed into multiple team accounts, none of those seem to actually get me in. I don't know what my "my.1password.com" information would be.
3) When I click on help and support within one of my team accounts, it sends me to the support site, where I can't actually do anything.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Ben
    Ben
    edited October 2018

Hi @etc

I don’t see any recent emails from the email address you use on this forum. What support ID did you receive for your ticket? There is no sign in for our support site itself... Clicking on “sign in” takes you to the sign in page for 1Password.com memberships, which is https://my.1password.com/
    You do not need to be signed in in order to use the support page and being signed in has no effect on the content available.

Ben

• etc
    etc
    Community Member

@Ben thank you for your response. My ticket is FKV-72844-938

So, that means there is no online interface to look at and respond to previous support tickets, is that correct?

• Thanks @etc. I was able to locate the ticket and have asked our team to expedite a response to you. There is no web interface to email based support tickets, only one for discussions here on this forum.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.