Safari 12.0 1Password extension on Mojave is gone & Not in apple extensions

mbath3
mbath3
Community Member

I can no longer find the 1Password extension on my safari 12.0 Mojave 12.14. It was here this AM but back from lunch and it's GONE! I can't find it on apple app extensions either. Please advise

1Password Version: 7.2.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X 12.14
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:Safari 12.0 1Password extension on Mojave is gone & Not in apple extensions

Comments

• danco
    danco
    Volunteer Moderator

Have you looked in Safari > Preferences > Extensions?

Due to changes by Apple, there is no longer a separate extension with your setup, but there should be an installed (but possibly not enabled) extension in 1PW 7.2.1 that should be visible there.

• mbath3
    mbath3
    Community Member

That’s what I thought but no there is nothing in the extensions under preferences/1 password and when I search for more it goes to the new Apple apps extensions page and one password is not listed as an option. I have never seen this and don’t know where it went and why it isn’t available

• danco
    danco
    Volunteer Moderator

Yes, it seems a bit awkward. Try https://safari-extensions.apple.com/details/?id=com.agilebits.onepassword4-safari-2BUA8C4S2C if you want the old extension.

If you are in 1PW 7.2.1 you should find a 7.2.1 extension under Safari > Preferences > Extensions, though you may need to enable it.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@mbath3 - I'm sorry for the confusing directions/UX -- @danco's instructions should have gotten you all squared away, but if you still need assistance, let me know! :)

This discussion has been closed.