1password on Pixel 3 stuck on Add Account screen

Options
iey4ai
iey4ai
Community Member

I'm trying to sign in to my 1password account on my new Pixel 3. I downloaded the app, clicked on 1password.com, scanned my emergency kit QR code, and entered my master password. Then I hit login, but the app just hangs there. The progress spinny icon thing is spinning, but it seems to get stuck there forever.

1Password Version: 7.0.6
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Android 9
Sync Type: 1password.com

Comments

• iey4ai
    iey4ai
    Community Member
    Options

I also tried entering a jibberish password to see if it would fail early, but it also hangs.

• iey4ai
    iey4ai
    Community Member
    Options

Okay. Eventually the 1password Android app worked. It literally took like 30 minutes to accept my password, then another 15 minutes to sync my vault.

Seems like there's a bug somewhere here.

• peri
    Options

Hi @iey4ai. Thanks for reaching out. Sorry to hear about the trouble you had signing into your account from your new Pixel 3.

We have heard of this error from another person, and the issue was resolved by restarting their router. If you notice the issue again in the future, please try restarting your router and let us know if that helps.

That said, I'm glad you were able to get signed in after all. Please let us know if you need anything else!

This discussion has been closed.