Vaults shows I have 7 items but page is blank.

Options
figimo
figimo
Community Member

All vaults are empty of data but shows at top how many items are in the vault. No problem logging on to 1 password but all data for all vaults is missing.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Vault shows I have 7 items but page is blank

Comments

• figimo
    figimo
    Community Member
    Options

Chrome
    Latest version iOS
    Latest version 1password
    Sync unknown

• Ben
    Options

Hi @figimo

Do you have a 1Password membership subscription? If so and if you log in at https://my.1password.com/ do you see all of your data there?

Ben

• figimo
    figimo
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks. It is a Family account and I guess my son will have to recover the account as he started the app.

• Ben
    Options

@figimo,

My apologies — I didn’t quite follow your last reply. Are you all set with this now? If not could you please answer my question above?

Ben

• figimo
    figimo
    Community Member
    Options

Ben, I appreciate your help but the account is a shared account with my sons and although I have a subscription I can’t recover as my son initiated the account and I can’t seem to do the recovery on my own.

• Ben
    Options

What exactly are you trying to recover? Are you not able to log in to the account? It seems I’m missing something here — sorry.

Ben

• Ben
    Options

What exactly are you trying to recover? Are you not able to log in to the account? It seems I’m missing something here — sorry.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.