All Vaults does not display any logins even with 4 Vaults full of Passwords

Options
antsquasher
antsquasher
Community Member

My All Vaults tab works on my other two machines, but on my work computer the All Vaults tab does not display all of the passwords in my 4 Vaults. It tells me to click the Plus to add a new item as you'll see in the attached image. I only sync via 1password so not sure why the All Vaults tab doesn't appear to work.

1Password Version: 7.2.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.13.6
Sync Type: 1Password
Referrer: forum-search:All Vaults does not display any logins even with 4 Vaults full of Passwords

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @antsquasher

That's different. :) I'm sorry for the trouble. To get a better understanding of what is happening here I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your work Mac:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Mac)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

With your email please include:

• A link to this thread: https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/97222
    • Your forum username: antsquasher

That way I can "connect the dots" when I see your diagnostics in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number.  Please post that number here so I can track down the diagnostics and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once I see the diagnostics I'll be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

Ben

• antsquasher
    antsquasher
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Ben, support ID number is #PLC-43144-665

Many Thanks!

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@antsquasher - thanks. Looks like one of our colleagues is already assisting you; let's keep the conversation going via email to avoid disclosing private details about your 1Password setup in this public forum. :)

This discussion has been closed.