New 1Password 7 - One picture say it all !

Options
ronen
ronen
Community Member

:'(

1Password Version: 1Password 7 Version 7.2.1 (70201001) Mac App Store
Extension Version: 7.2.1
OS Version: 10.14
Sync Type: 1password Account

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @ronen

Does this behavior continue after you've restarted the Mac?

Ben

• ronen
    ronen
    Community Member
    Options

Hi.
    No

• ronen
    ronen
    Community Member
    Options

Update
    YES ,Pic from today

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@ronen - I'm sorry for the trouble. Please Quit 1Password 7 Completely by typing ^⌥⌘Q (or just holding down the Control and Option keys as you choose Quit from the 1Password menu) and then delete 1Password. Don't use any app cleaners or uninstallers to do this, as these programs can remove more data than we want them to. Just drag the 1Password app to your Mac's Trash, then restart your Mac. Don't worry about your data; it's stored in your library folder, and not affected by deleting/reinstalling the app. Download and install a fresh copy of 1Password 7 for Mac, and let us know if that solves the problem.

• ronen
    ronen
    Community Member
    edited October 2018
    Options

Did it but no go !

My iMac stuck and needed to full turning off / on

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@ronen - OK, thanks for letting us know. I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your Mac:

https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/?mac

Please add the following code (including the square brackets) to the subject of your diagnostics email before sending it:

[#VGD-15629-799]

This will link your diagnostics to our current discussion. I'll take a look and let you know what I find out.

ref: VGD-15629-799

• ronen
    ronen
    Community Member
    Options

With all do respect I’m not sending any private and confident information via email
    I will leave the situation it as it is.
    Thanks anyway

• ronen
    ronen
    Community Member
    Options

You can close this thread

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@ronen - OK. If you'd like to check the information that is being sent, you're welcome to review the contents of the diagnostics report before you send it. It doesn't contain your 1Password data.

This discussion has been closed.