1PX saves only the Password on HP

Options

Hi,

1PX saves only the Password and not the Nickname on this Page: https://h30492.www3.hp.com/

Can you please investigate this?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @blaxxz,

If you edit your saved login for the site, you can add your username to it, and it should fill from then on. Please let me know if you're unable to fill your username after trying that. :)

-Mitch

• blaxxz
    blaxxz
    Community Member
    Options

This works.

Maybe it is the form with which 1PX can not handle properly or it is misinterpreted?

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    edited February 2019
    Options

Hi @blaxxz,

As there are two distinct stages to this particular sign-in form 1Password won't be able to capture both details at the same time. You would need to save a new Login item on the first stage and then update the Login item on the second stage to capture everything using the extension alone.

1Password X did not recognise the email field though so I will be filing an issue for that.

ref: x/b5x#637

• blaxxz
    blaxxz
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you @littlebobbytables for that ;)

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Greetings @blaxxz,

I forgot to say before. If you don't see the 1Password icon on a field where you believe it should you can usually right click and select the Show 1Password contextual menu option that is part of 1Password X. That forces the badge on the current field and the inline menu should either automatically show or you can at least now click on the 1Password X icon in the field.

This discussion has been closed.