To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Billing Auto Renew

Options
LakeDaisy
LakeDaisy
Community Member

I just subscribed - annually. Does this auto-renew? If so is there a way to turn this off? I would like to make the choice myself.

1Password Version: 7.2.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.14
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:auto billing

Comments

• Hi @LakeDaisy, welcome!

You can manage your subscription settings at anytime, simply sign into your 1Password.com account and visit the billing page using the links in the sidebar. Alternatively, https://my.1password.com/billing will take you straight there after signing in.

All memberships are set to auto-renew for a seamless experience, you can choose between a monthly or yearly membership, or unsubscribe using the billing settings link, if you wish to not renew automatically.

Please note, if you do not renew, your membership will go into what we call a 'frozen' state, this is a read-only state where you can still read and export your data, but creating new items or editing existing ones is reserved for those with an active membership. You can activate your membership again within the billing page and carr on where you left off.

Please do let myself or anyone here know if you've got any other questions, we're here to help. :+1:

Benji :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.