V7 is IO v12 on my iPhone does not display all of text in "Notes" section of Secure Notes

Options
mfwach
mfwach
Community Member
edited October 2018 in iOS

Since activating an Account in 1Password recently, I find an error in V7 of the IOS APP on my iPhone. In the Secure Notes section, the "Notes" field does NOT display the entire test content ... some is cut off. The only way to see it is to go into "Edit" mode. This has never occurred before (I've been using 1Password for 5+ yrs) and does not occur on either my iPad version 7 of 1Password or on my MAC 1Password V7. It's an error that needs attention and should be fixed ASAP. HELP!

1Password Version: 7.2.1
_Extension Version:
Not Provided
_OS Version: 12.0.1
_Sync Type: 1Password account on 1Password.com

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @mfwach

I’m sorry to hear about the trouble. Have you tried creating a new Secure Note item and pasting the contents of the original note into the new one? If not please give that a try.

Ben

• mfwach
    mfwach
    Community Member
    Options

This doesn't make sense. The exact same Secure Note DOES display fully on my MAC and on my iPad (also on IOS 12.0.1). It also displays fully on my iPhone in EDIT mode (but not regular viewing mode). Sounds more like a bug in the 1Password software for iPhone.

• Ben
    Options

@mfwach

Did you see my above reply? Please let me know if a new Secure Note item helps.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.