Bug? iOS Organize Tags list always shows "All Vaults" item counts, even when viewing a single vault

Options
BenT
BenT
Community Member

If I go to Organise, I get a list of Tags. This list is always the same, no matter which vault I am looking at - it's always the "All Vaults" list of tags, and item counts. In a vault with nothing in it, I still get the same list, and hitting any of the tags shows the page that says there's not items in there. It just looks like the Organise list isn't respecting which vault I'm looking at, whereas inside the tag itself it does.

On MacOS it behaves as expected - I pick a vault, the tag list changes to only show tags present in that vault, and the item count is correct.

1Password Version: 7.2.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 12.1 (16B5084a)
Sync Type: Families
Referrer: forum-search:Bug iOS Organise shows tags from All vaults

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @BenT

I had noticed this myself as well. I’ll check with development and see what the intention here is. :)

Thanks.

Ben

• jaugustine7
    jaugustine7
    Community Member
    Options

Any update on this? I am having the same trouble, and it started after the last 1Password IOS update.

• Ben
    Options

@jaugustine7

I have filed a bug report with our development team for this issue. They believe they have code written that will address the issue but we will have a better idea of if it does indeed resolve it once we get that code out in a beta build.

Ben

ref: apple-2201

This discussion has been closed.