To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

I need help coordinating all my subscriptions, termed and a new one Id like to make family

Options
Joe11
Joe11
Community Member

Oh boy, I had non subscription access for a couple years. Upgraded to trail family. Forgot master key and password so family trial ended yesterday I think. But I created another subscription two days ago using the same email and merged information again. I thought I could go in and invite people or move it from individual to family but don't see how. I've made a mess of things and need help cleaning up the mess and getting me going with a family subscription.
Thanks so much
Joe

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:My family trial ended because I forgot my password and master key.

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @Joe11.

I see you also emailed us about these issues. I apologize we have not been able to respond to that email yet. We're currently receiving a very high volume of inquiries and requests, and so it has been taking significantly longer than normal to get back to everyone. Our team will be in touch with you via email as soon as they can. For the future please avoid contacting us via multiple channels about the same issues -- doing so causes a duplication of efforts which slows down support for everyone, including you.

Thanks.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.