Hi all, not sure if this is the correct place for this message. If it is not please let me know.
Regarding the family sharing:
How the system currently works which is cumbersome and not ideal to use:
Here is my idea:
1. I want to share some commonly used passwords with my family
2. I create a vault
3. I right click on the password and click "Share with xyz vault"
4. Instead of copying the password the app creates a live link and simply populates that login to the shared vault
5. I change my password
6. Because I have a live link between my vaults and that shared password when I update my main vault the password auto-updates in all vaults it is shared to
7. I want to remove a shared login
8. Right click on login and click stop sharing (prompt shows me all the places it's shared and allows me to remove the vaults of my choosing).
1Password Version: 7.2.1
Extension Version: latest
OS Version: 10.14
Sync Type: Cloud sync (Agile)