To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Secret Key and Master password do not work

Rosepetaly
Rosepetaly
Community Member

Yesterday I set up a family account. Everything was working fine. Logging in and out. Then last evening and today I have been locked out. Yes the Secret Key and Master password are being inputted correctly. This problem is on all of our devices. I have tried everything your trouble shooting page said to do and nothing is working. I keep getting a message to sign up for another account but I do not want to do that because I do not want to get double billed. How can I get my account unlocked?
Thank you

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hello @Rosepetaly,

I've looked into your account and I'm seeing a successful logins from multiple apps as of this morning. Seems we need to look into this a bit more.

Please follow the instructions found here: https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/

It will generate a diagnostics report from the 1Password App which will tell us for sure what's going on. Once you have the report please create a support ticket using our contact form https://support.1password.com/contact/ and attach the diagnostics report to the ticket, along with a short explanation of the situation.

• Rosepetaly
    Rosepetaly
    Community Member

Thank you for getting back to me. I generated a diagnostics report and sent it to support@1password.com. It would not let me attach it to the form that popped up from the link you attached so I sent it another way. Here is the reference support ID that was sent back to me regarding my issue support ID is [#GPJ-23569-545].
    You mentioned that you saw multiple successful logins this morning which is confusing on this end for Neither my husband or I have been able to log in since 6pm last night. We are the only ones that have access to the account.

Thank you for your help in this matter.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited October 2018

@Rosepetaly: Thanks. We'll continue the conversation there in order to avoid further confusion.

ref: AUA-68798-194

This discussion has been closed.