Galaxy s8 I had to reset my phone and reinstall 1password but I cant find my licence help

viv0147
viv0147
Community Member

I have 1password on my Mac, and I bought I bought 1password for my galaxy8 phone from the play store, and it has been working great, but because of a problem with the phone I had to take it to factory setting so I had to reinstall 1password on my phone but it is now offering me a free months trial I can't find the licence number please advise

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search: Galaxy s8 I had to reset my phone and reinstall 1password but I cant find my licence help

Comments

• Hi @viv0147. It sounds like you signed into a subscription account after resetting your phone rather than syncing your data. If you're signed into a subscription account, your Pro features won't be registered, as the account requires a subscription. There are lots of benefits to a subscription, though, if you want to stick with it.

If not, you'll need to reinstall using the account you purchased the Pro features with, and sync your standalone vault rather than signing into an account.

This discussion has been closed.