To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Signed up and paid for a years subscription but can't unlock software or sign back in

Options
sammoj
sammoj
Community Member

My account appears to be locked, two accounts are showing in the 1password app. I thought I had signed up for a monthly subscription but a full year has been taken from my credit card. I am locked out of software I have subscribed to and none of my passwords I normally use unlock the 1password.com account. I have emailed support and got no response after 24 hours. The app is also crashing and dumping with error codes every 5 minutes. Please can someone sort out this mess.

Ref: UCC-62861-341] & SCQ-43597-148]

All i keep getting is automated BOT responses and would really appreciate a human response! I also cant confirm the account on this forum as I dont receive the email to confirm the account.

Never had these problems in 8 years of using your product - wish I hadnt bothered upgrading now.

1Password Version: 7.2.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Macosx Mojave
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• sammoj
    sammoj
    Community Member
    Options

Should also say that a forgotten password link sends an email saying my account is not on file.

• Ben
    Options

Hi @sammoj

It appears Greig has been working with you on this and is waiting for your reply to his email. Thanks. :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.