How do I coordinate 1Password 7.2.1 Families with older iPad iOS 10.3.3?

Nekoninda
Nekoninda
Community Member

Our family has half a dozen Macs and three iPads. We recently upgraded to 1Password 7.2.1 for Families. One of our iPads is old enough that it can't be upgraded beyond iOS 10.3.3. What can I do to continue using this iPad and 1Password? I recognize that 7.2.1 isn't compatible with this iOS. Can I manually transfer a copy of my vault to the old iPad, from time to time? I had been syncing with Dropbox under 1Password 6.

1Password Version: 7.2.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.12.6
Sync Type: 1Password.com

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Nekoninda: Currently you'll still be able to use a 1Password.com account there. 1Password 6.8.9 will run on iOS 10.3.3. Eventually that will no longer work when we need to make changes on the server that outdated versions of the clients do not understand, but the only thing that would prevent it from working now is having two-factor authentication enabled on your account, as that's a feature which was added after the launch of 1Password 7.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Nekoninda: Ha! You're right. 6.9.1 was the last release for iOS 10/11. I was thinking of 1Password for Mac. Everything else I said still applies, so you're all set there. :)

This discussion has been closed.