To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Feature req? Minimising how much the site jumps about when bulk editing post import

Options
adfhogan
adfhogan
Community Member

Background:
After reading through articles at haveibeenpwned.com and realising that my solution to date with regards to password management required significant improvement, I decided to take the plunge and try 1Password in our household for password management.

I run Linux as my primary desktop OS, so Chromium wasn't a problem (1Password-X) but Firefox proved a bit more fiddly and I didn't want to go with the gradual approach. As I'm using Linux, I don't have the option of using the native GUI, and must either use the Linux CLI or 1Password in Chromium... so this might be more about the website given that's where I land when I want to work with my vault not using a native GUI.

I'm dealing with a lot of passwords. Having to click "Edit" .. adjust them, then save/trash them, then having it jump to the new position in the list is painful if I'm trying to work my way through a list of passwords. I have to then click in the column, scroll down or press end, and go back to where I was in the list as I work my way through.

Might I suggest not refreshing the entire list of passwords in a given vault view when saving/trashing.. and not jumping to new position when renaming? ... and perhaps allowing a hotkey for trashing rather than "Edit ... Trash"?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 1.12.2
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

First, thank you for the background, as it really helps give context. And thank you for the feedback! Indeed, while the 1Password.com web interface is much more advanced than something we could have done in the past, it does have limitations and isn't as efficient as the native apps. We definitely want to continue to add features and enhancements to make it more and more like a "full app" experience over time though, so it's good to know the specific things you're looking for. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.