To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Purchased in-app subscription -- account still frozen

Options
Auxkord
Auxkord
Community Member

Hi all,

I recently was gifted with some App store credit and did not know what to do with it, so I thought I'd use it on something beneficial like 1Password. After logging into my old account I noticed that it was frozen and have subscribed through the app store, however, my account is still frozen.

1Password Version: 7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 12, OSX 10.14
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:Purchased in-app subscription -- account still frozen

Comments

• FilmMkr
    FilmMkr
    Community Member
    Options

I am having the exact same problem. I purchased an in-app subscription through the Apple App Store in October, and the subscription is scheduled to renew in October 2019.

My 1Password account is frozen also, and 1Password wants me to pay for a subscription IN ADDITION to the one I purchased through the App Store in order to unlock it.

I have emailed the 1Password support team TWICE over a week ago and they will not respond.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@FilmMkr: We absolutely will respond, but I think it's important that we first reply to others who contacted us earlier. it also slows down response times for everyone -- including you -- when we receive multiple messages from the same people. We also can't discuss account details here in a public forum, so let's continue the conversation via email.

ref: BSI-32926-947

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Auxkord: Please send an email to support@1password.com from the registered address on the account and post the Support ID you receive here so we can look into it.

• Auxkord
    Auxkord
    Community Member
    Options

@brenty Sorry for the late response, it's been a hectic week for me.

Totally understandable, here's the Support ID #CEE-56418-415

Cheers

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hey, it happens! I'll get back to you via email shortly. :)

ref: CEE-56418-415

This discussion has been closed.