Support is bad - 1Password app purchased for $10 in 2014

Options
mv_kiran
mv_kiran
Community Member
edited November 2018 in iOS

I have been emailing you regarding this but haven't heard back from you. Currently my account has been frozen. I had initially purchased the 1Password app on 04/15/2014 for $10 (Order Id: [removed], Apple id used) and have been using it on my phone without any issues. Recently I had to delete the app since I did not remember the master password. So I had to download the app again and then created a new master password and enter all my details manually. But after 3 weeks it is asking me for a monthly subscription. Why do I need to pay again monthly when I have been using the app since 2014 without any issues? Not sure if I registered it previously but now I have registered the app under my email id. Unless I subscribe, I am unable to add new logins. Please help. There is no phone support for this paid app which is a bummer. I have already emailed a couple of times but all I get is ticket ids and nothing else.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Ben
    Ben
    edited November 2018
    Options

Hi @mv_kiran

It is currently taking a few days for us to respond to everyone’s inquiries. I apologize for the inconvenience. We’ll be with you as soon as we can.

Ben

ref: EZX-68138-959

This discussion has been closed.