To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Account frozen and i have subscription with iTunes - raised ticket over week ago and no reply .

Options
jgm2020
jgm2020
Community Member

Dear 1 password, i have a years subscription via iTunes but account locked out. Think it is because when i originally subscribed i did it twice in error as the on boarding process failed. Was advised to cancel monthly and let annual run.

Raised ticket but no reply. No account is frozen.

If you run a subscription model you need more and faster support. It goes with the territory this is a mission critical service.

Please help.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@jgm2020: I'm sorry to hear that. What do you mean "locked out"? Even if your account is frozen you can access your data. I also don't see anything in the inbox under this address, so please let me know the Support ID you received so I can track it down.

• jgm04
    jgm04
    Community Member
    Options

Hey Brenty,
    Re: [#NEI-84945-727]
    This is first ticket
    Followed up today Re: [#IAN-77783-342

Search.is compromised on the app, web fill in disabled, no new.data, .....

And I am paying.for a service... With a love subscription. I think issue is the account is linked to the canceled monthly subscription, as advised, and persisting annual subscription is.not.

And 1Password offering me.$10 discount to ”come.back” ; I never left...
    But if.you.can discount my annual subscription then sweet.

I understand the business model change, but you have.to. have the execution and support to match.

Thx Regards JM

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@jgm04: I'm sorry for the difficulty, but when people send us multiple messages in multiple places that slows down response time for everyone. Let's continue the conversation via email. Steve has already replied, and if you'll reply directly to him we will both be notified and we can stay on the same page from here on and get your sorted. Thanks.

ref: NEI-84945-727

• jgm2020
    jgm2020
    Community Member
    Options

Brent thanks will do. Sorry for multiple connects but this is advice from the support page that forum and twitter is faster than email. And waiting over a week for a subscription issue and app access is a long time for a mission critical app. Thanks Regards JM

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

No need to apologize. Just please let's continue the conversation in a single place, via email, from here on. That's best for everyone. I'll close this discussion. :)

This discussion has been closed.