1Password for Windows version 7.2 - credit card expiry dates

Options

I've recently upgraded to V7.2 and all the "expiry" fields for my credit cards now show "This field is not supported by this version of 1Password". How do 1 restore this?

1Password Version: 7.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: windows 10
Sync Type: dropbox

Comments

• Hi @iLens,

Thanks for reporting this.

What version of 1Password were you using before; was it 1Password 1 or 4 on Windows and do you recall if you ever used a beta build of 1Password 1-4?

We'd like to see your item structure (not its data) to see why the expiry field is not supported. This error means that the field is in the wrong format and 1Password cannot read it as expected. If we can understand what format, we can try to apply a fix to the item on its way into 1Password 7. To get started, please use this guide to generate the 1Password diagnostic report and email it to us at support+windows@1Password.com. Also, in the email, include the link to this thread along with your forum username, so that we can connect the email to this thread.

Let us know here when you've sent it, so we can confirm we got the email.

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @iLens,

I replied to your email just now. Please check your inbox and let's continue our conversation via email. Thanks! :+1:

Cheers,
    Greg

ref: QNM-94861-567

This discussion has been closed.