To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Trial Expired when I purchased in 2015.

Options
jasonkim1006
jasonkim1006
Community Member
edited November 2018 in Memberships

Hello, I am Junsik Kim. I have been an advocate for 1password and have been using it since 2015. I bought both '1Password - Password Manager and Secure Wallet, Pro Features' and '1Password - Password Manager and Secure Wallet' through the app store but today, I am getting the Trial Expired notice on 1password. What's happening and how can I resolve this? I'm using 1password 6. Thanks.
If it helps, below are my purchase details.
[private details removed; this is a public forum]

1Password Version: 6.8.9
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.13.6
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• jasonkim1006
    jasonkim1006
    Community Member
    Options

I tried to sign up for 1Password Membership thinking I needed to. Is there a way to revert back to the app store order?

• jasonkim1006
    jasonkim1006
    Community Member
    Options

Hi I'm using 1password on my Mac but don't know how to revert back. It still has the 'Trial Expired' sign on the top right. My data is inside a dropbox folder and is a .agilekeychain file. Let me know asap. Thanks.

• jasonkim1006
    jasonkim1006
    Community Member
    Options

When I go to Preferences and select the Accounts tab, I do not see any log in information. The left column is blank. Still have the 'Trial Expired' status. :( This is very disappointing...

• Ben
    Options

@jasonkim1006

You mentioned that you purchased 1Password 6 from the App Store. Did you install 1Password 6 from the App Store? That purchase would not work for 1Password 7, and would not (generally) work for 1Password downloaded from our website.

Ben

• jasonkim1006
    jasonkim1006
    Community Member
    Options

Yes I purchased 1Password for both mobile and desktop in 2015 and have been using it well until now. How do you recommend I get the App Store version for my mac?

• Ben
    Options

This guide should help:

Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books from the App Store, iTunes Store, and Apple Books - Apple Support

However please note that 1Password 6 has been retired and is no longer being updated. The long term solution would be to upgrade. I'd highly recommend looking into ugrading to 1Password membership:

Upgrade to 1Password 7 for Mac

I hope that helps!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.