iPad 7.2.2 doesn't accept Master Password or Touch ID

Options
JSG2
JSG2
Community Member
edited November 2018 in iOS

I recently updated to 7.2.2. on my iPad Pro running 12.0.1. I tried to open a login from another app with Touch ID to unlock 1Password and it didn't work. Then 1Password reverted to only allowing the Master Password but even that doesn't work anymore. It says "Please Try Again." That Master Password still works on my phone and Mac. I'm a Family subscriber. Is there something I can do?

1Password Version: 7.2.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 12.0.1
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @JSG2

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble. You mentioned in your post that you have a 1Password Families membership, but then in the additional information you specified your sync type as iCloud. I suspect that may be a factor in the difficulty. Are you able to log in at https://my.1password.com and if so do you see all of your data there? If you can and you do then my recommendation would be to delete the 1Password for iOS app from your iPad Pro and reinstall it. I would also recommend checking all of your devices and seeing if any of them have a vault named "Primary" in 1Password on them.

Please let me know how it turns out.

Ben

• JSG2
    JSG2
    Community Member
    Options

I reinstalled the app and that fixed it. Thank you!

• Ben
    Options

Thanks for the update @JSG2. If we can be of further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us. :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.