How can I convert all of my Ver. 41Password devices.(Windows, Iphone, Mac Book Pro) over to Ver 7? I

Options

I have signed up as a subscription and have created an account. Have also got a Drop Box account, and my new Vault is showing up there. I just do not understand where to go from here with each device.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• MBA1943
    MBA1943
    Community Member
    Options

I'm sorry, I'm new to this. I'm trying to move from Version 4 to version 7. I have 3 windows 10 machines, an I-phone, an Android phone, and a Mac Book Pro. I am syncing with drop Box.

• Hi @MBA1943,

Thanks for writing in.

No need to apologize, we'll help you with this.

Have you signed in to your 1Password account on macOS or iOS yet with your existing data? On Windows, you would need to use 1Password 7 for Windows to open your Dropbox vault first and then sign in, so 1Password would prompt to migrate your data to your 1Password account. We have a guide and a video to help start migrating your data here: https://support.1password.com/migrate-1password-account/#migrate-your-data-on-your-main-device

Please let me know if that helps and if not, it would be best to start with one desktop PC where you already have 1Password with your existing Dropbox data and we'll deal with rest later. Let us know which desktop you'd want to work with and if it is macOS or Windows.

This discussion has been closed.