To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

License vs. Membership, can I also download 1Password to a Mac + PC?

Options
Writestuff
Writestuff
Community Member

My problem - my Mac with 1Password installed is off getting repaired. The Windows laptop I am using does not have 1 Password it. I desperately need access to all my passwords until my Mac is repaired.
I think I have 1Password 6 for Mac. Is there any way to also download it to my Windows laptop? If so, I only have my license number, not a secret key. I'm unsure how to do this, but I'd appreciate any help.

Thank you!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @Writestuff,

With a license unfortunately that would not be possible. A membership would allow for that, but not a license. Is your 1Password data synced with Dropbox? If so you could purchase a 1Password for Windows license or upgrade to a 1Password membership and sync 1Password for Windows with the data in Dropbox... but you'd have to decide if the cost of doing that would be worth while for the duration of the repair. If you were going to, I'd strongly recommend membership, so as to avoid having to do this again in the future for a similar issue.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.