To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Will my trial subscription really freeze to a halt?

Options
lindir
lindir
Community Member

I got an email from you saying I had 4 days to enter a credit card to continue use after the trial was over. However, in looking into it, you indicate that an Apple app store/iTunes purchase, which mine was on 10/17/18, will continue automatically with monthly billing. Which one is correct?

I verified my iTunes payment info while I was in there and everything is set there.

1Password Version: 7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Mac OS 10.13.6
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@lindir - I'm sorry for the confusion! The "Brr, it's getting chilly in here" email regarding a trial account entering Frozen status soon is sent automatically from our database to any account that's approaching the end of the 30 day free trial without having subscribed, either directly via credit card in the Billing section of the account (over in the right sidebar, in a browser), or by applying an Apple subscription.

If you got one of these from us, then it means you have an account that does not have any subscription method attached to it. If you also got a message from Apple that says you have a subscription, then you may have two different accounts. It's also possible that you subscribed via the Mac App Store, but your subscription hasn't been properly applied. You can manage your Apple subscriptions by visiting this page on Apple’s website and clicking through to your subscriptions page in iTunes. Let us know if you have any questions or difficulties. :)

This discussion has been closed.