To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Secret Key access

AnnF
AnnF
Community Member

I registered for a new membership. while setting up my account, my ipad locked down and I had to restore it. I cannot access my account from any device because i didn't download my secret key prior to the restore. How do I proceed?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Dmckeague
    Dmckeague
    Community Member

Simular problem.
    I downloaded it on my phone but don't see where it went.

• @AnnF I see Zak was able to help solve this for you via email. Was everything sorted for you now or did you have anything else we can help you with?

• @Dmckeague I just found your email, so i'll carry the conversation over there. Cheers!

• AnnF
    AnnF
    Community Member

Yes, Zak was a great help!! The issue arose from using an ipad to register. So much easier using my lap top.

• Zak is awesome, really great guy!
    I'm aware of some of the potential sticking points that can arise when registering for an account using iPads, we are working hard on making this better at the moment. Until then, I'm really pleased you're all setup now.

• samnmimi
    samnmimi
    Community Member

i am having a similar problem. have sent several emails , but have not received a response. Could you help me as well?

• Hello @samnmimi,

I've found your support ticket, I'll follow up with you there.

• samnmimi
    samnmimi
    Community Member

great. thank you

This discussion has been closed.