To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

I was trying to upgrade by buying a license for 7 but accidentally signed up for a subscription.

Options
kim1klipp
kim1klipp
Community Member

I was trying to upgrade by buying a license for 7 but accidentally signed up for a subscription. My iOS devices are already on iOS 7 but my Mac was using an iCloud subscription and I wanted to get a license for it. Anyway, I set up the subscription by accident and then when I ran the installer, it automatically found the subscription rather than giving me the option to buy the license. I thought about deleting the subscription account but wasn't sure if that could mess everything up completely. Sigh. You guys don't make this easy. What next?

1Password Version: 7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X 10.13.6
Sync Type: dropbox

Comments

• Hey @kim1klipp, we can definitely help get everything straightened out. Since we'll need to talk specifics of your account, we'll need to continue over email. Could you send us an email to support+forum@1password.com? Please include a link to this forum thread, and reply here with your Support ID that you'll receive in an automated email. That'll help us connect the dots.

This discussion has been closed.