1Password 7 Updated - Now Unable To Access Dropbox Vault

Bujutsu
Bujutsu
Community Member

Hello,

Although I was already using 1Password 6, through Apple's App Store, 1Password 7 was apparently automatically downloaded to my iPhone 7 running iOS 12.1.

After clicking on the app, I was taken to the welcome screen, scrolled down to where it said "Already using 1Password?", clicked on Dropbox where my standalone vault is held, promptly found the vault (there is only one), waited a second for it to download, entered the master password for the vault as instructed, clicked unlock, and then all I can see is the locked vault screen.

That's it.

The vault doesn't open. There is no place to type in my master password on that screen. It doesn't open by my fingerprint either.

The app doesn't seem to have crashed per se. I can close the app, but if I reopen the app I'm taken right back to the welcome screen to begin the entire process again. As you can imagine, this is quite frustrating.

Your guidance would be appreciated. Thank you.

1Password Version: 7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 12.1
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• Hi @Bujutsu

Is the vault in Dropbox an .agilekeychain or an .opvault file/folder? Also what other devices are you using 1Password on (and what version of 1Password on each)?

Please let us know.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.